Tuesday 1 March 2016

Nude Nail Polish Picks - My Top 10

Nude Nails
Right now nude nails are big and with so many different shades of nude and taupe to choose from, it can be a nude mind field out there! To make it easier, I've narrowed it down to just 10, which are also my favourite top picks currently.
1. O.P.I Tiramisu for Two - A milky light pink nude.
2. Nails Inc. George Street - A medium nude pink.
3. Tanya Burr Penguin Chic - A crème based taupe
 4. Nails Inc. Piccadilly Terrace - A crème based taupe with a lilac undertone.
5. Nails Inc. Porchester Square - A crème based light taupe.
6. O.P.I It Never Ends - A nude/pink taupe.
7. Models Own Trillion Taupe - A milk chocolate taupe, shot with diamond dust.
8. O.P.I You Don't Know Jacques! - A deep brown taupe.
9. O.P.I Dulce de Leche - A dusky pink nude.
10. Ciate Cream Soda - A crème based grey taupe.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig