Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Everyday Makeup Routine - No Foundation Required!

Everyday Makeup Routine
When it comes to make-up, I think you've gathered by now I'm a total make-up junkie of course! The weekends are usually for me when I have the most time to play around with make-up to create new looks and test out products. But for the week days, I tend to stick to a minimal routine which involves no foundation, as I like to let me skin breath. My everyday makeup mainly consists of a neutral brown eye, a bit of bronzer, blush and a lip balm, the only thing I always do fully everyday is my brows (you got to have those brows on fleek!) So today I wanted to share with you my everyday make-up routine to show you that you don't always need a foundation to look your best, it's just about a good skincare routine and a kick ass concealer!

What's your go to makeup staple you can't live without everyday?
Products Used:
 NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur in Cool Rose
Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in No5 Rosy Brown
MAC 242 Brush
Luna from the Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette
Crease Brush from Royal & Langnickel
Ember from the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze
MAC 217 Brush
Kabuki Brush from Royal & Langnickel
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Warm
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Physicians Formula BB Bronzer in Medium Dark
Real Techniques 103 Brush
Too Faced Love Flush in How Deep is Your Love
MAC 168 Brush
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown
Disposable Mascara Spoolie
Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown
Slanted Liner Brush from Royal & Langnickel
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
Eyelash Curlers from MAC
Benefit They're Real Mascara in Brown
Real Techniques 200 Brush
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm in Pink Sugar

For a full list of where you can find the brushes I used, please check out My Current Favourite Make-Up Brushes
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig