Wednesday 25 May 2016

Product Empties & Products I Regret Buying No12

Product Empties & Products I Regret Buying
So it's that time again to give my final thoughts on a whole load of product empties! This time around I've made it my mission to use up makeup that maybe I've previously put to one side for a while and others that I have constantly used, loved and would purchase again. So here's the round up of what's hot and what's not!
If you fancy checking out more Product Empties & Regrets videos I have a whole playlist over on my channel here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIvbE4oHj02si6n_s1qp8cTuWh1tt-xEp
Products mentioned:
- Ogx Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner
- Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo Mini
- Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Wash (Travel Size)
- Victoria's Secret PINK Shimmer Lotion
- Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
- Elizabeth Arden Intensive Moisture Hand Treatment
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50 Gel Cream
- Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer & Highlighter
- Maybelline FIT ME Concealer in 010
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20
- NYX Eyebrow Marker in Deep
- Soap and Glory Archery Tint and Precision Pencil
- Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
- Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig