Tuesday 12 July 2016

L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks Review & Photos - Glamglow Dupes?

L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks in Purity, Detox and Glow
Every couple of weeks I do like to do a good face mask to draw out any impurities that may be lurking beneath the skin, especially after that time of the month! When choosing a face mask I tend to lean towards either a high end one, sachet or a sheet mask, as I've never really seen any of the drugstore skincare brands delving into the mask market and accommodating for lots of different concerns, apart from 7th Heaven. So you can imagine my face when I was wondering in Boots and I came across these three new masks from L'Oreal. I instantly thought they reminded me of the very expensive Glam Glow masks and so you know me of course I had to give them a go!
Price
These retail for £7.99 for 50ml of product, but at the moment these are on offer for £5 which I think is a great starter price, so if your interested I would snap them up now while they're on offer. On the packaging it also advisees you can get 10 applications from each jar.
Packaging
I love the packaging for these as they are eye catching, clear and expensive looking. Each box is also clearly labelled with who the mask is for, what it does and what it contains. All three masks also come in a glass jar too, with a beautiful metallic pale green lid.
Application
There is three masks that make up the Pure Clay family including Purity, Detox and Glow. Each clay mask caters for a different concern and can be used alone or if you have a few concerns you can do what I did and multi mask.
Purity Clay Mask with Eucalyptus
Detox Clay Mask with Charcoal
Glow Clay Mask with Red Algae
I applied these with my fingers and left all three on for 10 minutes as recommended. The purity mask I used on my forehead as I am prone to a bit of shine, this had the lightest consistency of the three. I next applied the glow mask on the cheeks and sides of my face to help brighten, this had a gritty texture to help exfoliate and brighten the skin. The final mask I applied to my nose and chin as I tend to get breakouts around these areas the most.

All three masks smelt lovely and fresh and left my skin feeling super soft too and having tried one of the Glam Glow masks, everything about these is very similar, but for a fraction of the price!
Overall Thoughts
I absolutely loved these masks as not only do they cater for a fantastic range of skin concerns, they look expensive and are a great affordable alternative to the pricey Glam Glow muds. I will have to keep you updated with regards to more long term results as I do need to use these a few more times to be able to share with you my final thoughts, but overall if your after an inexpensive skin pick me up, spa in a jar, that feels amazing on the skin, then these are defiantly worth a look at!

I award the L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Not only is hyaluronic acid effective when it comes to hydrating, moisturising the skin, and maintaining its youthful appearance, but it is also a cult favourite because it is easily available over-the-counter skincare hero that is lightweight, non-greasy, fast-absorbing, and non-irritating.
    loreal skin care products in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your review about loreal clay mask i usually used dead sea mud mask or indian healing clay to cleanse my pore but Buy best primer for oily skin online in Pakistan
    branded matte nail polish price in pakistan
    opi nail polish price in pakistan these masks seemd soo good i will try them for sure

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig