Monday 15 August 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi Review & Photos

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
I have to say NYX do the best selection of lip products within the drugstore and I've reviewed a fair few favourites so far. This week I have two NYX lip reviews for you guys, starting of with the Soft Matte Lip Cream, so here's my thoughts.
Price
Not only do these retail for an affordable £5.50, they come in an amazing 34 shades to choose from!
Packaging
Although the packaging is simple, the colours do all the talking because of the stunning shade selection available. The wand itself has a lovely sized doe foot applicator, that helps apply the lip cream with ease.
Application
This shade applied beautifully on the lips thanks to it's creamy, smooth texture. Now hese do have a quite a strong vanilla scent to them which I love, but I realise this is not to everyone's taste, so I would recommend smelling the tester before you buy if your sensitive to smells.
Longevity
Because of the matte formula, these are a tiny bit drying on the lips, so be sure to apply a moisturising lip balm when you start your make-up, so by the time you come to apply the lip cream, your lips will be well moisturised in advance.
 
The colour lasted well up until the early afternoon, but I did have to re-apply after lunch, so make sure you have it to hand for on the go touch ups. This shade had the tiniest bit of transfer which was good, but I can't personally speak for how this would be with the darker and brighter shades within the collection.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I loved this shade as it's such a pretty, wearable everyday colour to pop in your handbag. With regards to the collection as a whole, I think the price and colour selection is exceptional and these are a great product if you love the idea of a matte lipstick, but your prefer something a little softer and creamier. As I mentioned above I think NYX really can't do no wrong within the drugstore lip market, I just think their on trend collection, shade selection and affordability cannot be beaten.
 
I award the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig