Tuesday 4 October 2016

One Brand Drugstore Autumn Makeup Tutorial - Seventeen

Now that the nights are drawing in and it's getting a little crisper outside, it's defiantly safe to say I'm feeling the Autumn Vibes! Seventeen is a brand I've really been loving lately so I thought I would do a one brand tutorial using all Seventeen make-up to create my first Autumn look of the year. What's your favourite Autumn make-up products?
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1. Seventeen Brows That! Palette
3. Seventeen Stay Time Foundation
6. Seventeen Eye Kohl in Mocha
10. Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara
*Some products were sent to me and the rest I bought myself, but as always all opinions are my own.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig