Thursday 20 October 2016

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara Review and Photos

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara
I don't know about you but mascara is certainly something I cannot live without. I also love testing out new ones, to see if they reach my high mascara criteria! The Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara has been on my wish list forever, but finally I picked this up last month to put it to the test, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £6.99 for 9ml of product and comes in Blackest Black and Brown/Black.
Packaging
The box that the mascara comes in is eye-catching and informative which is always helpful, as sometimes it's hard to know exactly what the mascara does when you only have a name to go by.
The brush itself is rubber and slightly flat with short fine bristles and for me this is my favourite type of wand to work with, as it really gets right into the root of the lash.
Application
Upon application this mascara lengthened and separated my lashes a treat! It also built up nicely without the risk of clumps. However if you're like me and you enjoy layering different types of mascaras, this likewise makes a perfect 1st step base mascara to accompany a more thickening formula.
Longevity
I was really impressed with the longevity as I had no transfer, flakiness or smudging. My lashes also stayed lifted throughout the day too.
Overall Thoughts
For me this mascara ticked all the boxes with regards to informative packaging, the way it performed, longevity and affordability. I also love the fact that it lengthened, defined and separated my lashes thanks to the amazingly shaped brush and perfect consistency.
 
So if you're after a lengthening mascara that is buildable and lasts, I honestly think this worth checking out, if mascara is your thing!
 
I award the Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara 4.9 out of 5

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig