Saturday 5 November 2016

A French Skincare Love Affair

French Skincare Haul
A few weeks back I visited the spectacular medieval city of Rouen in France and while I was in ore of all the beautiful churches and architecture I was also on a mission to find two things, Macaroons and a French Pharmacy. Luckily I found both, but of course I'm here to chat about skincare and not how amazing the macaroons were (although they were truly scrumptious!) So here's a round up of everything (skincare related) I picked up.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Now if you haven't already heard of this cult product, where have you been! The La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo is renowned for helping to clear up blemish's and it's something I've gone through several times if my skin's having a moment. This I picked up for €10,60 whereas here in the UK this retails for £15.50 for 40ml, so your saving around £5 depending on the exchange rate.

Bioderma
I feel like it was about time I finally tried out the infamous Bioderma as I've already tested out a fair few Drugstore Micellar Waters, so I will keep you updated on how this compares to the more affordable options. I picked up the large 500ml and there was actually two in a pack for €17,95 which is around £16, whereas a 500ml bottle in Boots retails for £19.

Caudalíe Beauty Elixir
I heard about this product a few years back through watching Fleur de Force. Fleur actually describes this as a bit of a 'princess product' as it essentially just hydrates the skin with a misting of divine smelling essential oils, so of course I needed to see what all the fuss was about. This retails for €9,95 in France which is roughly just over £8. Here you can order this from feelunique.com for £11.50 for 30ml.

Avéne Eye Contour Cream
I've been on the hunt for a day eye cream for a while now and so I thought I would give this Avéne one ago as I've heard a lot of good things about this because it's especially great if you have a sensitive eye area. However your actually better off getting this in the UK as it's a little bit cheaper.

Lastly the lovely lady at the pharmacy also gave me a ton of La Roche Posay samples to try, so again I will let you know if anything is good enough to buy in full size.

Have you tried anything from any of these brands, if so is there anything you can't live without or that I must try, I'd love to know your thoughts in the comment section below.

And if your wondering about those Macaroons, here they are in all their glory before they were demolished within a night!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig