Tuesday 8 November 2016

Makeup Revolution I Love My Lips - EOS Dupe and the Perfect Winter Lip Saviour

I Love My Lips in Mint Sorbet and Raspberry Fizz
Lip Balm is defiantly my everyday essential, especially throughout the Winter months and for me the most important things I look for in a lip balm is of course that it's moisturising, portable and I don't have to dip my fingers into it.

A few months back Makeup Revolution launched a collection of lip balms under the I Love Makeup brand. These eye-catching little beauties are very similar to the EOS versions and come in five delicious flavours including, Cool Vanilla, Blueberry Crush, Mint Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Wild Strawberry. Each lip balm also comes in it's own colour co-ordinating packaging and is kind of like a super-size lip balm stick that's easy to use and perfect for popping in your handbag, car, bedside cabinet or coat pocket.

So if your in need of a Winter Lip Saviour that's moisturising and comfortable on the lips, then these are defiantly worth checking out! Which is your favourite flavour?
The I Love My Lips Lip Balms are available from tambeauty.com and Superdrug stores. They retail for £2.99 each or you can buy the five piece collection directly from the Tam Beauty website for £10.
*These were sent to me, but as always all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig