Thursday 17 November 2016

Maybelline Baby Lips Autumn Editions

Maybelline Baby Lips
If you've followed me for a while now, then you'll know I have a slight obsession with Maybelline's Baby Lips. The reason why I love these so much is because during the week I'm more of a lip balm wearer and so I like something that's going to moisturise my lips, as well as add a hint of colour if I need it.

Much to my excitement Maybelline recently released some new Autumn additions, which are possibly some of my favourites as they come in the most delicious smelling scents and packaging! The new scents include Chai Tea Latte, Pumpkin Spice (exclusively available at Superdrug) and Vanilla Cupcake which retail for £2.99 each. Each shade also adds a beautiful tint to the lips too. Which one is your favourite?
Maybelline Baby Lips in Chai Tea Latte, Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Cupcake
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig