Sunday 6 November 2016

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara Review & Photos

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded
Happy Sunday guys! Today I have for you the last review in my Rimmel trio of new launches. This time we're talking about the new addition to the Scandaleyes family, the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £6.99 for 12ml of product. It also comes in Black and Extreme Black which has an all black tube with orange writing.
Packaging
I love the orange packaging on the black version as it's what caught my eye initially when I saw this. It's also quite chunky compared to other mascara's and the brush is fairly big and bristly.
Application
Upon application the brush although big, is lovely and soft on the lashes. The consistency was nice and it wasn't clumpy, but to be honest this is supposed to be a voluminous mascara and really I didn't see any difference in my lashes even after three coats.

Since my first impression on this I have also tried mixing this with other mascaras and it does lengthen the lashes quite nicely, but I can't say it does anything dramatic to my lashes.
Longevity
Longevity wise this did last without smudging, transfer or flaking throughout the day which was good.
Overall Thoughts
I wanted to like this mascara, but for me it just didn't do anything spectacularly to make me want to buy it again. Yes this was long-lasting and I was fond of the packaging and the brush considering I'm not usually a fan of thicker brushes, but as I mentioned above I did try this mascara with other ones and it really didn't give me the volume I thought it would, so overall this just wasn't for me.
 
I award the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara 3.8 out of 5

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig