Tuesday 15 November 2016

The Top 5 NYX Products Worth Buying!

NYX Cosmetics
NYX is a brand I first discovered years ago through watching the early beauty youtubers, but unfortunately it wasn't as easy to get hold of here in the UK. Finally years later NYX Cosmetics is now available in Boots and Boots online which is great to hear, so I thought I'd share with you my Top 5 favourite products worth buying.
NYX Matte Bronzer
I've been fond of this bronzer for years now as it's matte, non-orange, buildable and it blends out well too. I also featured this in my Top 10 Drugstore Bronzers Worth Buying as it's a great affordable option that has the perfect consistency and plus it comes with a mirror too.
NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
NYX Wonder Stick
2. NYX Wonder Stick £10
The Wonder Stick is a great product if you're a beginner to highlighting and contouring. This easy to use stick comes in four shades and a step by step guide on how to use. I love this as it's convenient, quick and has a great consistency that altogether help you achieve the perfect contour and highlight just like a pro.
NYX Eyebrow Gel
3. NYX Eyebrow Gel £5.50
I've tried a fair few brow products from NYX, but I have to say the one product that impressed me the most was their Eyebrow Gel. This is very similar to a brow pomade except it comes in a tube. All you do is squeeze a little onto a lid and dip in your brush. I love this as it's great for filling in gaps, defining the brow and the best thing is it's super long-wearing. The gel comes in five shades which you can also mix to create a custom brow shade.
NYX Eyebrow Gel in Brunette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils £5
The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils have been a staple in my make-up collection ever since I can remember. These vivid sticks of colour can be used as an eyeshadow, liner or as a coloured eyeshadow base to help a powder shadow pop. I use these on a weekly basis mostly as a coloured eyeshadow base as they are creaseless, long-wearing and come in so many fun shades. Four of my staples are Sparkle Nude, French Fries, Milk and Black Bean.
NYX Butter Lipstick
This last product I found hard to choose as for me NYX are the best when it comes to drugstore lip products as they have so many different colours finishes and types of lip products to choose from. I did finally narrow it down to two, as I know not everyone likes the same finish of lipstick.

5. NYX Butter Lipstick £5.50
First up is the NYX Butter Lipstick, if you prefer a lip product with a slight sheen. These are super creamy and glide on like a dream and for £5.50 you can't go wrong! Pops is my favourite shade as it's a really wearable nude/brown, but there is defiantly a colour for everyone with 26 shades to choose from.
 
NYX Matte Lipstick
NYX Matte Lipsticks £6.50
As I mentioned above I wanted to share with you a sneaky sixth lipstick for anyone who prefers a matte finish. The NYX Matte Lipsticks have phenomenal colour pay off and come in a whopping 45 shades to choose from. My favourite is Whipped Caviar which is very similar to MAC Twig. This again is such a wearable shade, that's non drying and is pretty impressive for the price.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig