Monday 23 January 2017

The Five Best Drugstore Products Worth Buying From Seventeen

Seventeen Makeup
Seventeen make-up is a brand I've used ever since I can remember, it's also a brand that I think is not talked about as much as it should be. So today I wanted to share with you my top 5 ultimate favourites from this wonderfully affordable drugstore brand.
1. Seventeen WOW Concealer - If you're in search of the perfect YSL Touche Éclat dupe, then this is certainly the one for you! This really is a steal at only £4.99, plus it comes in two shades. I use the light to highlight under my eyes and the medium to conceal.

2. Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush in Stare-Struck - These cheek stamp blushers are not only adorable but they have a mirror, applicator and they come in a great array of colours too. My favourite is Stare-Struck as it's a great wearable everyday shade that compliments a multitude of looks.

3. Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara - If you haven't heard of the Falsifye, where have you been! This mascara has the perfect brush that lengthens, defines and separates, it also gives you killer lashes without the need for falsies.

4. Seventeen Easy on the Eye Palette in Birthday Suit - I love this palette as it has a great selection of colours including three cream shadows, a primer, and a handy double ended brush, it's also reminds me of the cult Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I absolutely adore this palette as the pigmentation is beautiful and as a whole it's wonderfully compact and travel friendly.

5. Seventeen Brow's That! Brow Kit - This compact brow kit honestly has everything you would ever need to groom your brows with, it also has become my favourite travel companion too. Included is a brow powder, nude shadow, tinted wax, a brow pencil, mini brush and a mirror!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig