Wednesday 22 February 2017

A Touch of Blush Pink - Style Diary #18

Blush Pink Details
You've probably seen a theme over my past few style diary's and that is I've got a thing for pink lately, but not just any pink, blush pink to be precise... This colour is everywhere right now and I think judging by the many gorgeous looks I saw over London Fashion Week, pink is definitely here to stay for a few more seasons.

My favourite pink piece I've been wearing non stop is this lace top from Topshop. This is such a great transition top as it can be worn with an all black outfit in the colder months or with light denim jeans and some cute flats come Spring time.
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Choker - Accessorize
Jacket - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Bag - Ted Baker
Pom Pom - Next

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig