Monday 29 May 2017

Embroidery & Blues Hues - Style Diary #21

Bardot Embroidered Top 
I hope everyone has had a lovely long weekend! My husband and I just got back from a gorgeous weekend in Edinburgh. We had gone with family to support my husband as he ran the EMF Marathon. He did amazingly well and completed the marathon in such great time considering he had never ran a full one before!

Edinburgh also holds a special place in our hearts as this is where Ben proposed to me, romantically in the castle and so this truly was a special weekend all round.

Today I wanted to share with your this beautiful embroidered top which is under £20 from Matalan. I'm totally in love with all the blue hues for Summer and this top is not only lightweight, it's also comfortable and a  great addition to team with jeans or shorts. I've also linked some similar options below too.
Sunglasses - Quay*
Necklace - Orelia
Top - Matalan
Jeans - Bershka
Bag - River Island*
Trainers - Converse*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig