Friday 26 May 2017

MUA Luxe Glow Beam Liquid Highlight Cushion Review & Photos

MUA Luxe Cushion Highlighter
If you'd seen my First Impression Highlighting Series over on my channel here, then you'll know I've been testing out a wide variation of drugstore highlighters. In this final review I'm putting to the test this intresting cushion version called the MUA Luxe Glow Beam Highlight Cushion, so here's my thoughts...
Price 
This retails for an affordable £5 and comes in gold only. MUA can be found in Superdrug and MUA online.
Packaging
This is beautifully packaged considering it's only £5 and the compact itself also comes complete with a mirror and sponge too.
Application
This is a cream product and so I do recommended using a cream blush also, as cream products work best all together and powders work better separately.

I applied this with a damp Real Techniques Mini Eraser Sponge to the high points of my cheeks over my creme blush, but I do think personally this would be better to use first then you can put your creme blush on top. But whichever way you decide to apply this, I do think a damp sponge is the way to go as it blends out the product evenly.

Overall this gives you a stunning, sun-kissed glisten, that can be intensified if desired.
Longevity
This did last a good nine hours, but if I was being critical I would say the product did bunch up slightly on my cheeks towards the end of the night. 
Overall Thoughts
This was another MUA Luxe HOT product for me! I adored everything about this, from the super affordable price point, beautiful packaging and the gorgeous glisten it gave overall. I also loved the fact this came with a mirror and was nice and compact for travel or to pop in your bag.

Application wise this applied perfectly with a damp sponge and gave my skin the most beautiful sun-kissed glisten, that I think would also look perfect on brides as it's not too in your face. Just be sure to use this with other creme products for best results though.

Overall if your after a subtle, glistening gold highlighter that's compact, easy to use and that is perfect for holidays, then I would for sure give this a go!

I award the MUA Luxe Glow Beam Liquid Highlight Cushion a 4.3 out 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig