Monday 3 July 2017

The Pay Day Lust List JULY - Champagne Pop, Palm Prints & More Embroidery!

The Pay Day Lust List - July
Missoma, Anthropologie coasters, Becca champagne pop limited edition, asos pjs
The Pay Day Lust List - July 
BEAUTY 
July sees the launch of the new Urban Decay Heat Palette and I am beyond excited for this as the Urban Decay Naked palette's have always had a fond place in my heart. Another eye-popping recent launch is the Becca Champagne Pop limited edition, this highlighter is hands down one of the best I've ever used and the fact that it now comes in a beautiful casing means it's for sure something that's at the top of my wishlist.

FASHION
I've been trying to make the most of each day of Summer lately as every year it never seems to be long enough and the months just fly by in a flash! Last month we were actually spoilt by a rare heatwave, which meant I finally embraced my full on Summer wardrobe

This year sees the return of the good old denim skirt and I'm just in love with all the beautiful embellished offerings available this Summer, including this beautiful embroidered one from Topshopthat would go perfectly with this t-shirtI picked up recently. Delicate jewellery and printed short pj's have also been high on my wish list this season too. 

HOME DECOR
I recently popped into Anthropologie* on Regent Street and was in awe of everything I laid my eyes on including this adorable light pink coaster. A coaster is a great and affordable way to add a bit of colour to a room without breaking the bank. 

What have been some of your lust haves for June and July?
BTW... Don't forget to check out these posts for some more Summer Inspiration!

SHOP THE POST 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig