Tuesday 1 August 2017

The Topshop Ten Lust List - August

The Toyshop Ten Lust List

The Topshop Ten Lust List 
It's crazy to think that it's nearly the end of Summer!? I don't know about you but I'm still in full Summer mode despite the British weather being dismal at the moment! However, I'm a tiny bit excited for Autumn too and I'm already starting to think about my winter wardrobe. This month I wanted to do a slightly different pay day lust list as if you've seen my latest Fashion posts on Instagram you'll know I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Topshop at the moment! So today I thought I'd give you a rundown of my Top 10 Topshop picks I'm lusting over right now, you can also shop everything down below. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig