Sunday 10 September 2017

5 MAC Lipsticks I'm Crushing On For Autumn

MAC Lipstick Shades in Mehr, Velvet Teddy, Brave, Twig and Rebel
Well, I think it's safe to say Autumn has certainly arrived and so begins my love for everything Autumnal. I always adore all the new seasonal colour palettes that roll around each year and I'm forever exciting to see what will be trending in Make-up, Nails and Fashion. Today I wanted to kick off a series of 'Autumnal' themed posts with a look at my five favourite MAC Lipstick Shades for Autumn...
MAC Mehr
MAC Mehr is actually classed as a 'dirty pink' on the MAC website. This matte formula has a blue undertone and is one of those must-have deeper shades of pink that goes perfectly with any Autumnal make-up look. You can also pair this with one of MAC's best-selling Lip Liners, Soar.


MAC Velvet Teddy
If you haven't heard of Velvet Teddy, then girl you need to! This shade is one of MAC's bestsellers as it's such a wearable matte. And if you're a lover of nudes, then this medium beige ticks all the boxes for the colder months. MAC recommend pairing with this Boldly Bare Lip Pencil for the ultimate lip combo.


MAC Brave
This is probably one of my favourite MAC shades, alongside my Wedding shade, Angel. Brave is a beige/pink with a satin finish and this colour just looks great on anyone, it's just such a flattering shade that's not too dark or light, but somewhere in between.


MAC Twig
Another satin finish, MAC Twig is to me a slightly more intense redder version of Brave. So if you're after something with a deeper undertone for Autumn, then this is the shade for you. MAC suggests pairing this with Half Red Lip Pencil.


MAC Rebel
It wouldn't be Autumn without a berry shade in the mix. I love Rebel as it's such a lovely shade if you want to dress up an outfit for a date night or drinks with the girls. Rebel is described as a 'midtonal plum' on the MAC website. This colour can be teamed with a lip liner such as Vino or the matching Rebel Lipglass.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig