Tuesday 28 November 2017

I Heart Makeup Unicorn Heart Highlighter Review and Photo's

Makeup Revolution Unicorn Highlighter
Over the past couple of years, rainbow highlighters have become a bit of a thing within the beauty world and if you're already a fan of anything Unicorn then you'll for sure love this! Now I have already mentioned this highlighter in my Top 5 Makeup Revolution Highlighters Worth Buying linked below, however, I thought this deserved its own dedicated review, so here are my thoughts...
Price
This retails for a super affordable £5 for 10g of product. Inside you'll find five pastel rainbow shades that come together to form the most beautiful looking Unicorn Heart!
Packaging
What isn't to love about this! It comes boxed, it's heart-shaped and it's adorned with rainbow holographic writing, say no more...
Application
The highlighter itself is a baked, frost formula and each colour is divided up into five sections giving you the freedom to use them all together to create the ultimate Unicorn glow or you could use them separately as eyeshadows, highlighters or even dusted across the decollete. Either way, the Unicorn Heart is insanely pigmented, shimmery, fun and soft to the touch.
Longevity
This lasts really well throughout the day, however, I would recommend popping this in your bag to touch up of an evening.
Overall Thoughts
I say this a lot but Makeup Revolution really know how to pull it out the bag when it comes to on-trend, affordable, quality products and this highlighter is no exception. Yes, I admit this rainbow addition is not for everyone, but nonetheless, I think this is a great highlighter if like I mentioned above you're a fan of unicorns, rainbows, highlighters in general or you're just an avid Revolution fan! Ethier way I think this would make a great gift for someone who is into any of the above as the packaging alone is worthy of a place on any makeup addicts vanity!

I award the I Heart Makeup Unicorn Heart a 4.9 out of 5

The I Heart Makeup Revolution can be found in Superdrug and on the Tam Beauty website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig