Tuesday 19 December 2017

10 Last Minute Stocking Filler Ideas Under £10

Stocking Fillers for Her Under £10
With Christmas less than a week away, the pressure is on to pick up those last minute gifts! Today I'm sharing with you 10 Stocking Filler Ideas that are all under £10. These gifts are not only affordable but they're perfect for any beauty lover out there!

Before I go I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your continued support here on the blog and over on the PPB Channel, it means more than you'll ever know.💗 I hope you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas and an even better 2018! Xx
Carmex Skinny Dip Unicorn Sugar Plum
1. Carmex skinny Dip Limited Edition Unicorn Sugar Plum Lip Balm £3.95
This is the perfect gift for any Unicorn lovers, plus it's on offer in Superdrug at the moment for only £2.59.

Real Techniques Mini Brushes
2. Real Techniques Mini Brushes £6
This year Real Techniques are not only doing their value brush sets again but they are also releasing the cutest mini brushes and sponges in a hanging gift box. I actually picked this one up from Walgreens on my recent trip to New York, but they have similar versions in Boots for only £6!

Leighton Denny Two of a Kind
3. Leighton Denny Two of a Kind* £10
This beautiful duo is part of the Two of a Kind Collection consisting of three different sets. Each set contains two mini nail polish shades that are ideal for anyone who loves painting their own nails and experimenting with colour.
Leighton Denny Images of the Past and Jewellery Box.

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
4. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo£8 each
These are great stocking stuffers for anyone who loves to travel or who maybe is a gym bunny and likes to have dry shampoo to hand in their gym bag if they're on the go alot.

Primark Magic Eraser Dupe
5. Primark Cleansing Mits £2.50 for Three
If you've seen my First Impression on this here, then you'll know how much of a great dupe these are for the Makeup Eraser. The Cleansing Mit is wonderful at removing makeup in minutes with just water and I love these when I just need to get my makeup off quickly or I'm travelling.

Bilou Cotton Candy Shower Foam
6. Bilou Cotton Candy Shower Foam £3.99
Here's one for the ultimate girly girl! I adore these cute Shower Foams from Bilou as not only do they smell delicious but they're a 100% vegan and come in a host of yummy scents!

Soap and Glory Get a Smooth on Scrub and Butter Duo
7. Soap & Glory Get a Smooth On Duo £5
Another great idea for anyone who loves a pamper or who deserves a bit of them time is one of Soap & Glory's many Christmas Gift Packs. There's quite a few under £10 this year, but I particularly love this duo as it has the iconic Righteous Butter in it along with the Flake Away Exfoliator for super smooth skin.

Boots Ingredients Sheet Mask
8. Boots Ingredients Sheet Mask £2.50
Sheet Masks are not only convenient but they're a great little additional stocking stuffer idea for the girl on the go as they're less messy, quick and a great little pick me up treatment. I adore this one from Boots in the Charcoal and Willow Bark as it's super refreshing.

Tanya Burr Mascara
9. Tanya Burr Selfie Lash Mascara* £7.99
This is one of the best mascara's to come out of 2017! It's such a great all-rounder mascara and a wonderful stocking filler idea. Read my full review here.

Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighters
10. Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighters £6
These are another great product to come out of 2017 and they're also another perfect stocking idea for anyone who is obsessed with highlighter! Here are three of my favourites Rose Gold, Starlight and Unicorn Glow, you can also read all about them here.

I use the Rose Gold on my cheeks, Starlight mixed in with my face moisturiser and Unicorn Elixir mixed in with my body moisturiser to create the ultimate unicorn glow!

*The Leighton Denny set was sent to me in PR but as always all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig