Wednesday 13 December 2017

Primark PS Insta Girl Priming Oil Review and Photos

Primark Priming Oil
With primers being an essential part of a good and long-lasting base, it's easy to see why they've become a must-have item in any make-up addicts routine. I'm a big fan of the Benefit Porefessional*, however, just recently I've seen a growing selection of different consistencies of Primers including this Priming Oil from the Primark PS Insta Girl Collection. The Primark Priming Oil claims to help give you a 'moisture rich make-up application' and a 'dewy finish', so here are my thoughts...
Price
This #No Filter Priming Oil retails for an affordable £5 for 20ml of product.
Packaging
Not only does this comes boxed but inside you'll find a glass bottle and a pipette style dropper for ease of application. Information wise this tells you both on the box and bottle exactly what it's for and what it does.
Application
For best results, I dispensed a couple of drops onto my fingertips and then I applied this directly all over the face using patting motions. Initially, I did rub this in instead of patting, but if you do wear several layers of moisturiser then this could cause your lotion to peel off and so I do recommend pressing this in rather than rubbing it into the skin. It's also worth noting that this does smell very nutty because of the large mix of nuts and seeds contained within the oil.

For foundation, I used the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation* and my Makeup Revolution Oval Face Brush to blend everything out and I have to say the oil helps the foundation not only glide on much easier but the final result is beautiful, dewy and glowing skin. Finally, I went in with a little powder down my t-zone as well as some bronzer, blush and highlighter to finish everything off.
Longevity
After a good 12 hours of wear, my foundation still looked lovely and glowy, with the exception of a bit of wear around my mouth area. Also, if you are prone to shine around your t-zone area then I recommend carrying some blotting paper with you just too matte down any unnecessary shine.
Overall Thoughts
Having used this primer for a good month now I have to say I'm obsessed as not only is this great value for money but I just love the way it can transform particularly a matte foundation into a beautiful dewy, glowy finish as well as helping it glide on easily.

As I mentioned above I do recommend patting this onto the face as opposed to rubbing it in but nevertheless, this primer is for sure long-wearing and perfect if you love a glowy finish.

Lastly, if you do have oily skin then this may not be for you and so a mattifying primer would probably work better, however, if you are on the hunt for a new primer and you just love a long-wearing, glowy consistency, then this may just be right up your street!

I award the Primark PS Insta Girl Priming Oil a 4.8 out of 5


You may also like these other Primark Makeup Reviews Here...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig